Our membership conditions
- Intervac GB will endeavour to register your entry details on the Database at www.intervac-homeexchange.com within 48 hours of receipt of your payment for your online application. On registration we will provide you with a membership number and password to access all current member listings during the 365 day period of membership.
- You are responsible for proof reading and updating your online entry and ensuring details provided are accurate and truthful.
- We reserve the right to withdraw membership at any time, if
- (a) You fail to provide accurate and truthful information, where requested.
- (b) You fail to provide a clean, presentable and functioning home for exchange or rent.
- (c) You withdraw from an agreement, whether written or online, with another member, without a valid reason.
- If two separate written complaints are received in respect of any member, membership will automatically be terminated without further notice.
- We are not responsible for any failure to secure an exchange holiday or any other type of holiday arrangement on offer.
- Members must ensure that their membership remains valid for the duration of the exchange (or any other holiday arrangement) made with another current member.
Respect for members property
- You undertake to respect other members' property and possessions and to ensure that on exchange you maintain high standards of cleanliness. You further undertake to read and comply with the code of conduct on this site so far as other members' property is concerned.
- Once a credit or debit card payment has been made, membership fees, as quoted above, are non-refundable, except in the circumstances of a bona fide change of residence outside Great Britain.
Changes of residence
- You undertake to inform us as soon as possible of any changes in residence and of any change in the home you are listing for exchange. In the event that you cease to be resident in Great Britain (including for this purpose the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) We will undertake to seek to transfer your membership for the unexpired period to the Organiser in the country to which you are transferring and, in the event that such transfer does not prove possible to refund a prorata amount of your fee paid.
- Intervac GB and International are committed to protecting your privacy. We provide this notice to explain our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way information is collected and used.
- We will only use the information we collect for the purposes of enhancing your International online service experience. At no time will we sell, trade, rent or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties. We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties other than International, its Affiliates and members, including Affiliates and members in other countries, for the purpose of facilitating home exchanges between members of International.
- We will not use personal information for a purpose other than the primary purpose for which it is collected unless Intervac has obtained consent to such use.
- Personal information may also be available for public viewing by visitors but contact details will not be on public display and are only available to other members with the consent of the member providing the contact details.
- Any personal information we collect will be stored in our secure databases. The information published at the International Database for each listing has been provided by Members either directly online or through an Intervac national agent and can be modified by the Member at any time, according to Database procedures.
- As a Member you may receive e-mail newsletters and other communications from time to time including newsletters, special offers we think you will find valuable, important changes to the functionality of the Web site, and new Intervac GB and International, services. These e-mail communications may be sent or personalized based on information you provide on the Database. You may, at any time, decline to receive e-mail notifications by replying to any e-mail with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.
IP Addresses and Links
- IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information, and Intervac International, Vacation Home Exchange online service does not use them tracking purposes.
- Our Web sites contains many links to other sites. Intervac GB and International are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
- If you have any questions about these Policies you can contact us by emailing email@example.com or, if you have matters you wish to raise with International e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or send direct correspondence to Intervac International, Vacation Home Exchange online service Internet, Attn: Customer Service, PO Box 12066, SE 29112 Kristianstad, Sweden.